|
profile
the girl next door ![]() Azzy a.k.a Zebra ;DD underline italic bold |
tagboard
scream out loud archives
gone with the wind November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2012 January 2016 |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Wishing that airplanes were shooting stars
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Dont let me find you gonecause that would bring a tear to me.
I'll treasure the friendship forever
I keeping all the memories that you give me joy
I really appreciate u truly because u the only one that truly understands me and knew me and was there when i was in need of company , listen to my cries and sadness and make me laugh and smile.
I'm sorry if i didnt treat u the way you should be treated and i so grateful for being patient with me at times. Sometime i dnt know why i did those things to you. I was blind to not see how well u treated me. Guess i am a fool to not see those things u did all this while.Sorry :(
All i wanne say
i miss being your friend like it used to be.
where we can talked abt anything , anytime.
i feel you drifting away...suddenly..
I'll be a good friend , if u need a listening ear, I'll be there if u want me too.
How i wished , u give me a second chance?
How i wished , u forgive me one more time?
why did i have to have feelings for you? and spoilt everything ..stupid me..
It wont happen again , i promise.
I'll hope we can be friends like it used too
Please dnt go away..'(
can u tell me , u wont go...because of my foolishness
hoping u give me the signs because i too ashamed to talk to you..
I'll cherish the friendship if u give me another chance.. :(
till then
signing out
Azzy


