profile
the girl next door


Azzy a.k.a Zebra ;DD
I'm relatively a good girl. A scorpio who wants to breakfree from a usual self...Loves DAYDREAMING & learning new things everyday...so teach me..muhahaha :D :D.

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2012
January 2016
you're on your way

foreverzslim.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 2, 2010
Now is 12:18pm
My throat still hurts
but at least i now can hear bits of my voice coming back
LB IS GREAT TO HAVE FUN AND LAUGHTER NON-STOP esp during the camp!!!!!>>> =)
I miss TG still....

I feel so awful :( :(
I tired of pretending no more
the truth is i feeeling so down inside ,
I admitting because I cant lie to myself anymore
I keep reminding myself..positive things
I can , I will enjoy , Tmr will be better than tomorrow
I control my happiness , nobody else ,
everything is great!!! trying to adapt to changes
To be truthful , i secretly crying inside.
I need a talk........but who is there for me?
I dnt have true friends...all i have is friends that only there to have fun with :( :(
that the fact.............nobody understand me
i always listen to others problems
but when it is my turned...
there is no one....
i dnt want ppl to think i am problemetic fren....so i prefer to just be there and shut up
i dnt need empathy...i want true friendship
i dnt need pityness ...i want true friendship
all i need someone to understand me...who wants to understand not by pityness or empathy...


AHAHHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DNT NEED OTHERS
AZZY IS STRONG BY HERSELF !!!
SHE IS NOT PETTY !
SHE IS NOT SENSITIVE !
EVERYTHING WILL BE BETTER!
LIFE IS GREAT!!!! I GRATEFUL :D
SMILE MORE :D :D :D
I CAN !!! I WILL !!!!
MON IS BEV TEST>>>> I CAN DO IT !! AND I WILL!!!

Signing Out
Azzy


(back to the top.)